January 3, 2010

thanks a lott my baby :)

Thinking Of You by Caprice ft Annatasha ( Danny Johan's version )


(annatasha)

I met this boy

A couple days a go

He’s a rapper

But they even know

He tried to sweet talk

Instead giving number

I almost admit that I’ll be he traitor

(caprice)

He’s prince of damansara

I can take you to the town

We don’t need an auto rush

Coz I got my boys around

They say the love is crazy man

You never see you come

Tell the hits you so bad

All you ever do is run

I never attracked to show you love

Feelin so high it could never work

Feelin with guitar it crashed

Trying the true but then we do it work

Its true its true you do its hurts

The best is we used make it hurt

Hope the right man

Baby girl I put the work

(annatasha)

Hey boy

I miss you

and I need you

When ever im romour myself you know its true

That I miss you

I want you

To know that every day I,ve been thinking of you you you

You you you

Even thou you so far away

Im thinking of you you you

You you you

Even thou you so far away

(caprice)

Hey now bie

Pulling your hands with no one else

Sms’s you yourself

Yes I guess we all in love

Baby girl lets make it work

kissing around with no one else

Sms’s you yourself

Even thou you so far away

(annatasha)

A few weeks later you showering me with flowers

Dafodile some blossom and roses

Oh boy

I really like your style

You got me goin ulalala

(caprice)

I got you goin ulalala

Can you dig it to your mouth

I guess I guess I am in love

You got me flying high above

Higher in the sky

Further than the star

We can fly to the moon

Come back later on


(annatasha)

Hey boy

I miss you

and I need you

When ever im romour myself you know its true

That I miss you

I want you

To know that every day I,ve been thinking of you you you

You you you

Even thou you so far away

Im thinking of you you you

You you you

Even thou you so far away

(caprice)

Hey now bie

Pulling your hands with no one else

Sms’s you yourself

Yes I guess we all in love

Baby girl lets make it work

kissing around with no one else

Sms’s you yourself

Even thou you so far away

(caprice)

Emm ey Ellynda I know you from muar

And you’ll be like all the way neer KLCC

But I can see KLCC from my window

That’s not too far away

And you know like

You can always sms me

Its only like 1 cent per sms now with youth club

And you know its bout time to change

Oh you can always find on myspace

You know me like danny.johan.com

Hahahahaha

Call me

(annatasha)

Hey boy

I miss you

and I need you

When ever im romour myself you know its true

That I miss you

I want you

To know that every day I,ve been thinking of you you you

You you you

Even thou you so far away

Im thinking of you you you

You you you

Even thou you so far away

Gombak boys got LOVE <3

Its bout time you give me a call or sms me

Got x you got it all


guys , wanna knw smthng ?

Danny Johan wrote ths for me by his own !

OMG , he's a true rappers ouw

kan kan bby ?

btw , its OUR version :)


wif lots of lovee , ell

mood; thinking of youu Danny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ludahan

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.