January 19, 2010

sweet seventeen ,

19th of jan , my bday doOd ! wish me ok ? i need present too , HAHA . err , for this year i think a bit happy lah frm last year . last year i celebrate alone kott , SOBS . my sis amek i balik schl tdi , here our conversation :)

ANGAH ; this evening we're goin to take you to sushi king , were goin to have dinner there .
ME ; WTF ! awesome idea , i miss unagi a lott . HAHAH
ANGAH ; unagi ? ramen better kott .
ME ; whatever , janji dpt mkn . HAHA

10mins after tht , we'll arrived at home . smpi je rumah , mandi then terus tido . 6pm mcm toh , mama da jerit2 kan suruh siap . DUH , sleepy lagi lahh mama . GRR , siap jela . before pg sushi king , mama drop by dkt secret recipe . na buat ape ? beli cake i lah . i da rambang mate ouw , AHHA . at last i pick my fav one , oreo cheese cake . yummy ! smpi dekat sushi king , terus order mkn . mkn mkn mkn while im texting wif danny , HEE . da abes mkn baru potong cake , yummy . WHOA , happy kott i time toh . skejap je da 17 kan kan ?

my wishes ; I HOPE MY LIFE GETTIN BETTER FRM DAY TO DAY , AND I HOPE MY RELATIONSHIP WILL LAST LONGER WHEN IM WITH DANNY JOHAN :) LASTLY , I WANT STRAIGHT A's FOR MY SPM 2010 . BYEBYE SIXTEEN , WELCOME SEVENTEEN :)

wif lots of lovee , ell johan
mood ; birthdaybaby !

1 comment:

Ludahan

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.