January 16, 2010

S O R R Y ,

dear danny johan ,
sorry bout last nite , i meant yesterday
i knw my fault

SORRY BOUT THT PARTY
SORRY CAUSE MAKE U ANGRY
SORRY CAUSE I OFF MY PHONE
SORRY CAUSE I CRY A LOTT YESTERDAY
SORRY FOR EVERYTHING

idk wht im goin to say , im just hope tht u would be better as usual
act i feel really jealous when u said u want to go out wif tuff
err idk wht i just said
im sorry for tht jealousy
i felt so bored at home , it felt suck man
thts y i rep ur txt mcm ape je
im not goin to tell u tht im jealous
but itsok , benda da lepas
bout tht party , im sorry again
last minute invitation
i knw i slh sent txt dekat u
err , tht txt i should sent to mel
amelia , my lesbo
im just attentending tht party for 5min
cause wht ? err , idk
i knw u ta bg i pg tht party , thts y thing get more complicated when i'll arrive at mia's house
its like a curse frm u to me , i guess so
hmm , tht time i really2 need someone to talk
i cl n txt u , but i didnt get any respon
im crying again , sobss
i txt lynn asked her did u rep her txt
then she said , DANNY REP TXT AKU , DIE NA PG ANDALUS '
err ok , but why u didnt respon my txt n cl ?
i dont mind cz i knw its all my fault

baby , bunny nak mintak maaf bout yesterday . for all my fault , im regret cz making u more n more hate me . i still need you baby :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ludahan

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.