January 24, 2010

guilty ,


err , first of all i wanna say SORRY to lynn n danny johan . i know im totally bersalah dlm hal ni , i tatao na buat mcm mane lagi ;( hmm , pls accepted my apology . ok let me story bout ths shit . act , im otp wif danny johan last few days . before tht , im cf wif erina n lynn . hmm , time otp he asked me everything . ya , i admit i tao bout danny n erina . idc pun sbb old storyy . but smlm lynn txt me , maki2 n mrh2 . ya , psl hal toh . hmm , idk wht to do . its totally my fault , DUH . and now , lynn was leaving for no where . mama keep asked danny bout her , and mama said if she doesnt goin home danny is going to be send to amsterdam . OMG , wht im goin to do ? i dont want him to go there , seriously i need him doe -__- and for lynn , i tatao mcm mane na explain . GOD , help me pls ;(

p/s ; LYNN , PLS COME BCK HOME . SERIOUSLY , THINGS GET MORE COMPLICATED . I KNW IM GUILTY IN THIS MATTER . I ADMIT IT , BUT PLS COME BCK HOME FIRST .

wif lots of lovee , ell johan
mood ; worried

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ludahan

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.